Friday 17 August 2012

Bristol Botanical Garden, Clifton.






I had a weeks stay in England. My sister lives in Bristol so I had a trip around the sights  one  day. These Gardens are in Clifton and open only occasionally. I love hot houses and the exotic things. There was Petula Clarke music belting out from an old peoples home next door. They were having a bar-be-cue and sing a long. 






Carnivorous Pitchers.

Have a look at Bethany's blog at Bristol Craft. She has photos of the dragonflies on a big pond there. Also here

3 comments:

  1. Jane, an interesting collection of exotic delights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane, thanks for checking out my blog. Great pictures, isn't it so nice at the garden? I went again today and it's so peaceful and there are so many varieties of plants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You went again, yes I'd go again too. We did a long walk afterwards by the bridge and along through Clifton across the Crescent and a meal on a boat. Bristol is an interesting place to be.

    ReplyDelete